Saturday, June 4, 2011

New Website with BigCartel

In my long search of trying to find an easy to use and attractive looking website, I think I have finally come to my end!!!

I decided to go with BigCartel and for now the site is BLinkDesing.bigcartel.com, but I'm hoping to switch the domain to the name I've already got, B-LinkDesign.com in the coming days.

I really like the customization features on this, and the fact that it's a site INTENDED on selling products, which means that I can start adding items for sale right from the get go! You can also sync up your blog and original domain name to the site. There are also ways to add Facebook "like" buttons. All in all, I really like the look and navigation so far. Pricing for their hosting is pretty competitive ranging from FREE to $30 per month... that's it!

Take a look at BLinkDesign.bigcartel.com to tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment