Dias de los Craftos is a festival to celebrate the Day of the Dead and Halloween the handmade way. We invite all local artisans to share their crafts at this family friendly event located in the historic King William neighborhood in Southtown, home of Blue Star Arts Complex and First Friday. The event will take place on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2009.
We are offering two different sized spaces: 10’x10’ @ $25 and 6’x6’ @ $15. Space is limited, so space is available on a first come first served basis. Applications due Oct. 10th
- Live music and art, free face painting, costume contest and prize giveaways
- Connect and network with other local artisans
- Advertising provided by our team via AlamoCityEtsy.com and Print Ads
Opportunityto showcase your high quality art and crafts at an affordable price
- All items must be high quality hand made or vintage
- Vendors must provide their own tables, canopy, tablecloth, displays, baggies, chairs, signs, fixtures, lighting, extension cords, self promotion materials, etc.
- Items must be priced in whole $1 increments so that the tickets system can be used
- All vendors must be on time to set up between 4:30pm – 5:00pm
- Booths must be kept open until 10:30pm
- All vendors must bring packaged candy or similar goodies to pass out for trick or treating
- Vendors need to include 30 sample items for gift “swag” bags
All sales at the event will be made via a ticketing system which will be directed and administered by El Sol Studios. Each vendor will be responsible for managing their tickets and redeeming them at full cash value after their space is broken down and cleared out at the end of the event. This is the inaugural year of our festival and we expect it to only get bigger and more successful in the years to come.