Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Monday, November 2, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Friday, October 23, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Both are available for purchase. Go to to my online store for more items.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Dias de los Craftos is a festival to celebrate the Day of the Dead and Halloween the handmade way. We invite all local artisans to share their crafts at this family friendly event located in the historic King William neighborhood in Southtown, home of Blue Star Arts Complex and First Friday. The event will take place on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2009.
We are offering two different sized spaces: 10’x10’ @ $25 and 6’x6’ @ $15. Space is limited, so space is available on a first come first served basis. Applications due Oct. 10th
- Live music and art, free face painting, costume contest and prize giveaways
- Connect and network with other local artisans
- Advertising provided by our team via AlamoCityEtsy.com and Print Ads
Opportunityto showcase your high quality art and crafts at an affordable price
- All items must be high quality hand made or vintage
- Vendors must provide their own tables, canopy, tablecloth, displays, baggies, chairs, signs, fixtures, lighting, extension cords, self promotion materials, etc.
- Items must be priced in whole $1 increments so that the tickets system can be used
- All vendors must be on time to set up between 4:30pm – 5:00pm
- Booths must be kept open until 10:30pm
- All vendors must bring packaged candy or similar goodies to pass out for trick or treating
- Vendors need to include 30 sample items for gift “swag” bags
All sales at the event will be made via a ticketing system which will be directed and administered by El Sol Studios. Each vendor will be responsible for managing their tickets and redeeming them at full cash value after their space is broken down and cleared out at the end of the event. This is the inaugural year of our festival and we expect it to only get bigger and more successful in the years to come.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Friday, August 21, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
So far, there are about 40 entries, but the contest has another week to go. The contest will end on August 18. Good luck and visit B.Link online for more designs.