Saturday, July 4, 2009

In the begining...

Ok, so I'm trying to figure out more and more ways to get exposure without having to pay for it. Cheap I know, but afterall, I am a new business with a limited budget. In case you are not aware, B.Link is a boutique I opened a few months ago located in Southtown, San Antonio. I strive in creating handmade one of a kind items that are unique, chic, and affordable.

My jewelry, which I believe is my strong point, consist of the best materials I can find. No plastic here, only glass, vintage glass, and semi-precious stones. I only use sterling silver or gold filled items in my pieces about 90% of all the metalwork I do my self. I love making unique silver pendants and rings, and you would not believe how many custom orders I do.

Many of my designs and pieces are very much reflective of the seasons. I love to knit, but like I mentioned, I live in San Antonio... where there's like 300 days of sunshine and 150 days of +90 degree weather. My knits are only applicable for like a week, but they are sooooo cozy. Anyhow this is just the begining, stay tuned for more info on my process, my creations, and creative influences.

Here are one of my favorite earrings I have for sale in my store, and online at blinkdesign.etsy.com:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment