Friday, July 10, 2009

A few nods that brightened my day

So early this morning I created my first Treasury on Etsy.com. I love the 60's mod style, so I titled it "Jackie O." I was super excited to finally be able to curate a list, beacause it takes so much paitence to wait for slots to open up. You can check it out here:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=69758

Then as I'm at lunch today, I notice a copy of SAN ANTONIO MAGAZINE in the resuraunt, and I pick it up to check something and sure enough it's there! July is their "Newcomer Issue" and in the magazine, they featured a bunch of new places and people in San Antonio, and B.Link was mentioned in the Boutique's section. They even featured my "ocean spray" earrings that I posted on my first blog from July4. I went to both Borders and Whole Foods, and neither had the new issue. They only had the one from last month. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

And finally, as I'm scouring the bookstore for SAMag, I get an e-mail from another Etsyian, letting me know that my "mini farmers market bag - avocado" was featured in her treasury! I thought this was so awsome, especially since I just posted that item last night. It is a cool bag I must say. Here is what it looks like:

Photobucket


And here is a link to the treasury:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=70085

Please click on both of these treasuries, click around, and leave coments if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment