Saturday, July 25, 2009

Etsy Treasury

So once again I am up in the middle of the night on the computer, scanning Etsy.com (where you can get my items online) and to my surprise, the Treasury West opened up. I've kinda been a little obsessed with creating these treasury lists. They are basically just a list of random items found on Etsy that you fancy and select in order to showcase for others to see. A few days ago, I created a list featuring items from the Alamo City Etsy Team. Today's list features my favorite color - Turquoise, but with a punk rock twist. I gave it the title of one of my favorite THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS songs, Punk Rock Girl. It's great! Any how, take a look, click around, and leave a comment if you've got an Etsy account.

Here is the link to the Treasury list:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=62224

No comments:

Post a Comment