Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year.

In the past month... I've gotten married, entered the last year of my twenties, and experienced the passing of the woman who helped raise me, my grandma. Yeah, a lot to take in, in less than 21 days, however it is time to start working again. I haven't made much of anything in nearly a month, let alone posted anything for sale, but all of that is soon to change.

This past year was a real eyeopener in terms of how to run my business, and giving me an idea on what direction I would like to see it go into. It has also given my a clear idea of what my style is, and more importantly, what parts of my style people are interested in buying.

This month also marks the one year anniversary of my Etsy store (www.blinkdesign.etsy.com), and as part of commemorating this event, I'm offering free shipping on all items until February 8. While I have done a clean sweep through my online store, many, many more items are to come in shortly, so stay tuned. Also, don't be surprised if you see me at random craft shows all over the country. Here's to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment