Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Rings and Things

When I first opened my store, I had very few rings in stock, however the ones I did have were a bit on the petite side. Most were of size 5-7. The average ring size is about a 7.5


After some feedback upon opening, I then started to make larger rings ranging from 7-10 to better suit some of my customers, but a funny thing happened this week... with all of my smaller rings phased out either by selling or being revamped, several customers have been asking for smaller sized rings. This is the first time that has ever happened.


This Friday is First Friday in lovely Southtown, San Antonio, and for all of the customers that are planing to make a return to B.Link this weekend, I've been working hard on creating a wider variety of sizes of rings. Maybe even a few brand new designs too.


No comments:

Post a Comment