Thursday, April 1, 2010

Forecasting

I've been open for over a year now, so I figured it was time for me to start comparing numbers and creating ratios based on figures over the past year.

Again Google Analytics is a great (and free) tool that helps in all of this. Overall, the simple conclusion to all of this is views. The more views I get (especially when it comes to Etsy) the more hearts I get, the more hearts I get, the more sales I see.

As a result, I think I'm going to continue to purchase various showcases to instantly draw more people in, but in the next few months it should be interesting to see the comparisons in views by using Facebook and Twitter. So far, I have seen a significant increase when using these sites to promote individual new items. One new thing I am going to be throwing into the mix in the coming year is more networking. Again, I'm excited to see how that one will pay off.


No comments:

Post a Comment