Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Silly Dreams

I had a dream last night that I was doing some shopping at an outdoor market. Suddenly I see the boy that I used to be infatuated with when I was in the 7th grade. I hadn't seen him in nearly a decade. We jokingly say that we should really meet more often than once every 10 years. He invites me to meet for some coffee sometime tomorrow, and I delightfully accept. We say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

About 10 paces on, I realize that we never set a time, coffee house, nor did I even catch his number. I turn around and see him turning the next corner, so I then start to chase after him. The next few blocks of the city then begin to turn into a multidimensional labyrinth. After only a few moments of searching, I decide to go back to my apartment where my husband and dog greet me just as I'm approaching the door.










No comments:

Post a Comment