Tuesday, July 19, 2011

As Seen...

I often have customers come into the store, browse around, like what they see and then request a special order based on one of my existing pieces. Recently I've been commissioned to create specialty items for various establishments around town.

The first that lead this wave was Southtown Yoga Loft. Kristal, the studio's wonderful owner requested specialty jewelry items inspired by yoga and a line of yoga mat straps. Also in the works are a line of retro inspired aprons that will be for sale at Alamo Sweets and finally I am currently creating a line of tool cases for Alamo City Reeds. I played Oboe for about 10 years, so I'm kinda geeking out about flirting with the musician scene again.

Not gonna lie, these projects are definitely going to require some time management and dedication, but the cool thing is that they will allow me to expand my range on my items. Very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment