Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Clothing from B.Link

Over the past few weeks, I've been sewing quite a bit. I've mostly been working on dresses. One of my favorite styles comes from converting vintage men's shirt into strapless summer dresses. Below are two examples of what I've been working on.


The one featured above is an XS, while the blue one below is a M/L. Both are very comfy and feature an elastic gathering in the back.


I've also been making other dresses from scratch too, and not just relying on the lines of old. Below are two items I've made especially for me. the first is a simple grey sheath dress that looks great on me, especially when paired with a cardigan. I just made the dress last night, and didn't have a chance to iron it.


This last one I think is my favorite simply because it's the most versatile. I personally use this one as a cute nightie, however it can also be worn as a casual dress or as a cover all for summer attire. Better yet, it's one size fits most. The model shown below is a size small, but I have one just like it for myself, and I'm an XL.


So far all of these are mere prototypes and the patterns still need a bit of perfecting. As items are completed, I will be having them on display and for sale in store. As items are finally perfected, I will be adding them to my Etsy page.

1 comment: