Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Ready for Fall

I've written about knitting here several times before, simply because I love to knit. It can be illogical at times given the fact that I live in San Antonio, and the seasons here can be described as hot, hotter, warm and cool. Sometimes I wonder if I belong in a place where seasons are distinct and snow is more than a few flurries gracing the sky once every 4 years. But, I digress...
I've been knitting for about the past 10 years, and I love everything about it. I love buying different yarns (especially chunky ones!), mixing up yarns, using outrageously large needles, and using bold colors. Just recently I finally learned how to crochet. Now that I can do both, I plan on doing much more than what I've shown in the past.

I've got several shows lined up this fall and winter and in large metros that see much colder weather, so in order for me to keep my sanity for the autumn months, I've started knitting and crocheting now. A few of my yarn items have started to creep up into my online store.

Here are a few themes that I'm going to be sticking to for the fall...


Vintage style and lines.



Feminine fit.


Rich Autumn Tones...


...mixed with ultra chunky neutrals.

Casual cardigans.

1 comment:

  1. where can i find the pattern for the vest?

    ReplyDelete