Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inspired by Yoga

A month from now, Matt and I will be going on our long awaited honeymoon to the Virgin Islands. After reading some reviews on the place we're staying at, I've heard that the hiking and terrain can be a bit much. In a slight effort to combat the physical strain I am sure to endure, I've taken up yoga again. The instructor at Southtown Yoga Loft asked if I could create some items that can compliment her already exquisite studio and boutique. Here's what I've come up with:


Chakra inspired necklaces



Yoga mat carriers.



Headbands in assorted patterns.



Still working on new items as we speak. I've got about 5 other designs lined up for the mat carriers. More pics will be posted on my Facebook page as they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment